CONCRETE SCAN BY GEORADAR AND DETECTION OF UNDERGROUND DUCTS
Discover the Scan Plus Tech process
Scan Plus Tech is a company specializing in concrete scanning by ground penetrating radar and detection of underground infrastructures, detection of conduits, reinforcing bars, post-tension cables, strands, underground tanks, using the latest ground penetrating radar detection technologies and radio detection.
- Safe and non-destructive detection methods.
- Specialist & expert in detection of underground services and the non-destructive analysis of concrete for several years.
- Passionate for reliable & accurate service with measurable results.
- Our detection services allows you to see all the dangers and risks of damages that are not always on the plans.
- All the technicians of Scan Plus are trained experts and well equipped in the latest technologies of Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) and radio-detection.
- Our technicians create reports on real-time results so you can be proactive.
- Concrete Scanning with Ground Penetrating Redar (GPR) before drilling
- Mapping of concrete slab rebars (re-inforcing steel bars)
- Auscultation of concrete (with Camera inspection)
- Locating underground conduits
- Void Detection
- Scanning concrete slabs with Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR)
- Diagnosis by GPR
- Obstacle Clearance for safe drilling geotechnical / environmental
- GPR utility detection after contacting Info-excavation &/or Ontario One Call
- Measurement of the thickness of the concrete slab
- Locating Underground storage tanks in Residential, Commercial & Industrial zone.
- Telecom, Telephone, Optic Fiber
- Geothermal Wells
WHO ARE OUR CLIENTS?
- General and Specialized Contractors
- Consulting Engineering
- Government, municipality
- Expert Laboratory
- Property Owners
Our customers who trust us
SCAN PLUS services include the Detection of Conduits and Underground Utility Services, Concrete Scanning, Detecting Underground Storage Oil Tanks, underground fault locating, corrosion mapping with a choice of professional reports adapted to your needs and your expectations.
If you are a handyman of any level, there is a good chance that you need to know how to do ...READ MORE
GPR (ground penetrating radar) is a non-destructive geophysical prospecting technique based on the analysis of propagation phenomena (refraction, reflection and diffraction) ...READ MORE
Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) is a non-destructive geophysical technique based on the propagation and reflection of electromagnetic waves from 20 MHz ...READ MORE
Ground Entrance (RPS) or Ground Entering Radar (GPR) first appeared around the turn of the twentieth century, where they were used ...READ MORE